18TH ANNUAL SOUTH BEACH SYMPOSIUM
FEBRUARY 6-9, 2020
MIAMI BEACH, FL
The 18th Annual South Beach Symposium will take place in Miami Beach, Florida from February 6-9, 2020 at the oceanfront Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Based on the enormous success of last year's conference, the 18th Annual will present a newly designed agenda: developed and created by world-renowned, practicing experts and clinicians. Rooted in the same level of clinical expertise, experience, and excellence, the conference will continue to offer four days of clinically comprehensive & extensive education for healthcare professionals and practitioners focused on clinical and aesthetic dermatology, with the opportunity for attendees to learn transferrable skills, clinically current pearls, and exclusive & cutting-edge techniques.
This symposium is designed for an audience of physicians, nurses and professional staff members of medical practices specializing in dermatology, pediatric dermatology, plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery and other dermatologic medical procedures.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Outline strategies aimed at timely screening and prevention of dermatologic diseases, including acne, rosacea, atopic dermatitis, bacterial skin infections, alopecia, seborrheic keratoses, hyperhidrosis, bacterial infections, and wound healing
- Interpret the latest evidence and guidelines for the prevention, screening, and treatment of the complex patient with dermatologic disease
- Develop individualized treatment regimens for patients with dermatologic conditions based on the efficacy and safety of current and new pharmacotherapies and treatment modalities, patient comorbidities and preferences to optimize outcomes
- Summarize recent evidence for emerging therapies in order to stay current with the most recent updates in clinical and aesthetic dermatology
- Discuss emerging evidence about new and novel approaches to the risk stratification, detection, and treatment for skin cancer
- Employ strategies that promote patient-centered care, including patient communication and education, in order to optimize adherence to treatment regimens
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
Statements of credit will be awarded based on the participant's attendance and submission of the activity evaluation form. A statement of credit will be available upon completion of an online evaluation/claimed credit form at www.southbeachsymposium.org. You must participate in the entire activity to receive credit. If you have questions about this CME/CE activity, please contact AKH Inc. at email@example.com.
CME/CE Credit provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and Tarsus Cardio dba South Beach Symposium. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
AKH, Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is awarded 26.5 Contact Hours.
Activity is jointly-provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and Tarsus Cardio dba South Beach Symposium (hours include 5.5 hrs from Cutaneous Oncology Symposium)
Full notification of commercial support will be provided in the final course syllabus.
* Please note the agenda, faculty and CME/CE hours are subject to change