The South Beach Symposium is a 4-day comprehensive clinical and aesthetic dermatology educational conference offering transferrable skills and exclusive techniques that can easily be adapted to your current practice environment.
- Innovations in clinical and aesthetic dermatology and emerging therapies
- In-depth coverage of clinical guidelines and management and treatment options for psoriasis, acne and atopic dermatitis
- Masters of Pediatric Dermatology Symposium featuring 6 hours of education on pediatric dermatologic issues
- Incorporating Superficial Radiation Therapy into your dermatologic practice
- Combination therapy of surgical vs. non-surgical techniques
- The science of topical therapy, prescriptions vs. over the counter products and cosmeceuticals
PLUS over 10 hours of Advanced Live Demonstration Workshops performed by leading faculty and featuring Fillers, Toxins and Devices in Aesthetics.