2019 South Beach Symposium - Support Opportunities
Advisory Boards are valuable opportunities to reach key thought leaders in the Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine community while onsite during the South Beach Symposium. These activities are run independently of SBS and are not sponsored by SBS. All times and dates are subject to availability and assigned by SBS Management.
- Meeting room accommodating 15-20 people (U-shape or conference style seating)
- 2 or 4-hour time slot (prices vary depending on timeframe)
- SBS Team Member to assist with planning and operate as liaison for event
- Assistance in reaching target audience/faculty members for advisory board
2-hour Advisory Board - $15,000
4-hour Advisory Board - $25,000
CME/CE certified satellite symposia are independently developed and held in conjunction with the South Beach Symposium. A valuable opportunity to provide continuing education for our meeting attendees, satellite symposia address educational needs and performance gaps that complement the scientific agenda at SBS. A symposium may include one or a number of speakers and may cover one or several topics addressing the educational gaps of dermatologists. These activities are not sponsored by SBS but will be endorsed by the organization.
- Meeting room accommodating up to 100-150, seated classroom style. All Satellite Symposia will be held in a room separate from the General Session room (pending space availability).
- Basic audio–visual (AV) package including screen, projector, computer, laser pointer, audio and podium with microphone
- SBS Team Member to assist with preliminary planning and operate as liaison between Hotel and symposium planner/host
- Symposium information posted on www.southbeachsymposium.org
- Symposium information listed in the SBS meeting mobile app under events
- Banner advertisement on the SBS meeting mobile app
- Approval to display (2) two 24X36 signs at the hotel. Design and production of all signage is the responsibility of the symposium host.
- Inclusion of (1) one informational insert in all South Beach Symposium attendee meeting bags. Design and production of the bag insert is the responsibility of the symposium host. Bag inserts are subject to SBS approval. All signs and marketing pieces must include this language: “This Event is not part of the official South Beach Symposium educational sessions planned by the SBS Planning Committee.”
DOWNLOAD INFORMATION AND APPLICATION HERE
For More Information, please contact: